WELCOME TO THE VBA (Video Baseball Association)
Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote to add per-inning restrictions to the ball count allowance (PASSED)

Go down

Vote to place a 4-ball-per inning cap in addition to the total game allowance

Vote to add per-inning restrictions to the ball count allowance (PASSED) I_vote_lcap100%Vote to add per-inning restrictions to the ball count allowance (PASSED) I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 11 ]
Vote to add per-inning restrictions to the ball count allowance (PASSED) I_vote_lcap0%Vote to add per-inning restrictions to the ball count allowance (PASSED) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Vote to add per-inning restrictions to the ball count allowance (PASSED) Empty Vote to add per-inning restrictions to the ball count allowance (PASSED)

Post  PPLife Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:53 pm

This rule will place a 4-ball per inning cap, if passed.

This is in addition to the current total game allowance, and does not replace it, if passed.

This does replace the current extra-inning ball count rule if passed.

Balls from intentional walks count toward the allowance. (there is also an additional petition pending regarding total allowed intentional walks per game, separate from this vote)

Penalty is disqualification, of passed.
PPLife
PPLife
Admin

https://vfa2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down