WELCOME TO THE VBA (Video Baseball Association)
Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolut Travis vs. Excessive

2 posters

Go down

Absolut Travis vs. Excessive Empty Absolut Travis vs. Excessive

Post  Absolut Travis Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:15 pm

Hey admins. I was playing Excessive today, and he pitched five consecutive balls in the bottom of the ninth to walk a runner (and a half, I guess) after being shown the game stats up to that point. I responded by pausing the game to check if the game would in fact end at 5 or 6 balls. He started spamming me the usual harassing messages that come with playing this kid, and my pause timer expired while I tried to explain to him that I wanted to check the rules really quick. He then decided to take the win after the timer expired, mind you all, this came after I waited for 15 minutes in the second inning so that he could go to the bathroom or something. Also, this is only slightly relevant here, but the reason my timer expired was because we messaged each other earlier in the game about his penchant for up to 8 consecutive pick-off moves without throwing a pitch. (On average, however, he throws about six). I would appreciate it if I received a win for the game as I had runners on 1st and 2nd with no outs and a 2-0 count for Chase Headley in the bottom of the ninth when it happened, but I can only say that I legitimately deserve a reset. Thanks for your consideration admins, and sorry you had to read all of this crap.

Absolut Travis

Back to top Go down

Absolut Travis vs. Excessive Empty Re: Absolut Travis vs. Excessive

Post  o0XcessivE0o Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:06 pm

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4

o0XcessivE0o

Back to top Go down