WELCOME TO THE VBA (Video Baseball Association)
Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRONCOS (JDAWGY421) VS Ravens ( Sportsfreekk11)

Go down

BRONCOS (JDAWGY421) VS Ravens ( Sportsfreekk11) Empty BRONCOS (JDAWGY421) VS Ravens ( Sportsfreekk11)

Post  JDAWGY421 Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:43 pm

Hey man when is a good time for you so we can get this game in. i keep messaging you but u wont get back to me? you have been online when i message ya.so whats up u in or out?

JDAWGY421

Back to top Go down

BRONCOS (JDAWGY421) VS Ravens ( Sportsfreekk11) Empty Re: BRONCOS (JDAWGY421) VS Ravens ( Sportsfreekk11)

Post  JDAWGY421 Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:35 pm

this guy is rediculous to get ahold of he is always on but wont reply he has only played 2 out of the 4 games. this guy dont want to play in the league he is more intersted in ranked games. This is my early boot request for this guy. quit wasting everyones time Mad

JDAWGY421

Back to top Go down

BRONCOS (JDAWGY421) VS Ravens ( Sportsfreekk11) Empty Re: BRONCOS (JDAWGY421) VS Ravens ( Sportsfreekk11)

Post  JDAWGY421 Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:47 pm

WELL I GOT A LOSS THANKS ALOT. THIS IS BULLSH#T THAT U WONT PUT IN THE EFFORT AND OTHERS TAKE A LOSE FOR YOU TO BE IN ACTIVE!!!!!!!!! IF I GET OTHER DUE TO THIS I AM OUT OF THIS LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad

JDAWGY421

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum