WELCOME TO THE VBA (Video Baseball Association)
Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vba22 drat

2 posters

Go down

vba22 drat Empty vba22 drat

Post  jayjo608 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:11 am

im the owner of the mets ...i hope i put this in the right place...
i am paid in full i sent money to redsman..nd am in the lg on the game..
but it seem like these forums arnt active ..idk maybe cuz its not started yet..but any one can contact me threw here or live my gt is jayjo608....thanks..
jayjo608
jayjo608

Back to top Go down

vba22 drat Empty Re: vba22 drat

Post  PPLife Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:16 pm

welcome aboard Jay!

the chart needs to be updated when i get together with Redsman, but you have paid status and are set to go.

after the league starts, you will be asked to list your 5 man roation in the proper forum (its titled "5 man rotation"

the website is only active during season, especially at beginning when everyone is listing rotations, or when we cast a vote for a rule/policy amendment.

the league itself is extremely active however. There is only a 15-game per week requirement, but many members play much more than that and we do not have any rules which limit extra games played.

here's a tip: play as many games as possible during the first 3 weeks, as it gets harder as the season progresses, mostly due to you having less opponents left on your schedule, resulting in less gaming opportunities while online at a specific time.

Take some time and navigate the different departments on the site, so you always know where you are going when it is time to participate in the forums. Don't worry, there are very little responsibilities for members on the website....we spend most of our time on the field!!

PPLife
PPLife
Admin

https://vfa2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

vba22 drat Empty thnks

Post  jayjo608 Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:14 am

aight coo.....thats what i thought with the activity in here..it seems like a good lg ..im glad i found this joint...with that said cant wait for the draft its gonna be good.....
jayjo608
jayjo608

Back to top Go down

vba22 drat Empty Re: vba22 drat

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down