WELCOME TO THE VBA (Video Baseball Association)
Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apologies

2 posters

Go down

Apologies Empty Apologies

Post  CrimsonMisery Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:17 am

I was at work from the start of the draft, till about an hour afterwards. I made my pre-rankings quickly before work, selecting David Price and Strasburg as my two pitchers. (There's plenty of pitching to be had and playing in an offensive ballpark, I wasn't worried about having a stellar starting staff) Pujols as my number one and only 1st Basemen. Then simply highlighted the first five in each category of 2nd Base, 3rd Base, LF, etc. I've never done an online league, let alone the draft. So I figured those auto ranks would cover an hour of draft time or about that. I started physically making my own selections in the round where I picked Wandy Rodriguez and Ervin Santana back-to-back.

Any picks made before those two were picked by the computer and my random pre-ranking system. I know for a fact Webb, Gallarado, Nathan, and Bell were not on my pre-rankings at all.

I apologize if this has caused any drama, as that was not my intent in the slightest.

CrimsonMisery

Back to top Go down

Apologies Empty Re: Apologies

Post  redsman944 Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:14 am

I think in revew we can all thank 2k for once again doing such a great job. There was no problem. We did what we did as far as the trades to even things out. After reading your post I feel bad for you and can assure you that your experience will be much better going forward. I want to thank you for giving us the oppertunity to play ball with you and welcome you to the lg.

redsman944

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum