WELCOME TO THE VBA (Video Baseball Association)
Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

petition for correct starting pitching subs

5 posters

Go down

petition for correct starting pitching subs Empty petition for correct starting pitching subs

Post  yanksuck007 Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:18 am

the home team should have the responsibility to press start when the game is loading to allow both players to correctly put there starter that should be in the gm in. this would make every player accountable and make it so u dont have to quit and do it again. i think this is a very sensible idea to have this in place and another way to make sure guys are paying attention to who they should be starting.
yanksuck007
yanksuck007

Back to top Go down

petition for correct starting pitching subs Empty Re: petition for correct starting pitching subs

Post  redsman944 Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:25 am

agree

redsman944

Back to top Go down

petition for correct starting pitching subs Empty Re: petition for correct starting pitching subs

Post  dairyman81 Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:00 am

disagree oh wait this is not a boily petition i agree

dairyman81

Back to top Go down

Post  PPLife Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:33 am

agree
PPLife
PPLife
Admin

https://vfa2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  UpsetBoily Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:02 am

Dairy... I SCREW U!!! lololol what a motherfucker this guy is! lolol He made me laughing out loud in the middle of my info class! lolol but yes, I agree!

UpsetBoily

Back to top Go down

Post  PPLife Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Does this need to be voted upon, or is this more of a universal understanding so we all get in the habit of waiting for the home team to hit start?

I'll wait for an instruction from Redsman944 b4 moving this to the voting both.
PPLife
PPLife
Admin

https://vfa2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down