WELCOME TO THE VBA (Video Baseball Association)
Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll to get back to the regular ALL-STAR settings

4 posters

Go down

Poll to get back to the regular ALL-STAR settings Empty Poll to get back to the regular ALL-STAR settings

Post  UpsetBoily Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:45 pm

I think that, due to the fact 2k is bullshit, changing the fielder speed messed up everything. Now, it is SO easier to hit that it just doesn't make any sense. Also considering that, from rookie to legend, the fielder speed is stuck at 20, I don't see why we should put it up to 35. I know that many of you guys that i talked to prefer these settings because you can bat much better but, we began the season on all-star so i think we should finish it on all-star. I think that on pro settings it would be better than what it is right now! just as an example, I playes cerberus earlier, after 3 innings, it was like 8-6... I also scored like 4 runs off Jose Valverde this morning... that is absolutely not what most of us were looking for when we decided to turn the settings to All-Star. One more thing is that i've never been able to vote for these new settings so... Come on guys, tell us what you think.

UpsetBoily

Back to top Go down

Poll to get back to the regular ALL-STAR settings Empty Re: Poll to get back to the regular ALL-STAR settings

Post  AZCards Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:19 pm

i totally agree

AZCards

Back to top Go down

Poll to get back to the regular ALL-STAR settings Empty Re: Poll to get back to the regular ALL-STAR settings

Post  redsman944 Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:35 am

First of all the settings as far as hitting and pitching were not touched. The fielder speed is the only thing that was changed and it was changed because both the infielders and outfielders were doing steps backwards before they would go after the ball mean while the ball is going right on by. While I experinced this almost every game people asked me to do something and after several people made comment about it I did something.

redsman944

Back to top Go down

Post  dairyman81 Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:12 am

disagree

dairyman81

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down