WELCOME TO THE VBA (Video Baseball Association)
Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote concerning placing players out of position: PASSED

2 posters

Go down

Do you want to place restrictions on placing players out of position?

Vote concerning placing players out of position: PASSED I_vote_lcap94%Vote concerning placing players out of position: PASSED I_vote_rcap 94% 
[ 16 ]
Vote concerning placing players out of position: PASSED I_vote_lcap6%Vote concerning placing players out of position: PASSED I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Vote concerning placing players out of position: PASSED Empty Vote concerning placing players out of position: PASSED

Post  PPLife Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:03 am

If you vote in favor of placing restrictions on placing players in secondary positions, the commissioner has established a guideline for the restriction:

The player must have a rating of 70 or better at the position you place him to be a legal adjustment.

If you vote against restrictions, you and your opponents will be able to place defensive players anywhere on the field.

Last edited by PPLife on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
PPLife
PPLife
Admin

https://vfa2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vote concerning placing players out of position: PASSED Empty Re: Vote concerning placing players out of position: PASSED

Post  Pablocrazy1 Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Is it for the season thats going on right now or next season?
Pablocrazy1
Pablocrazy1

Back to top Go down

Vote concerning placing players out of position: PASSED Empty Re: Vote concerning placing players out of position: PASSED

Post  PPLife Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Usually a passed vote takes effect the following season, unless Redsman944 declares it as an emergency issue, effecting the ability to play in a reasonable environment.

We will have to wait to hear his decision because it looks like a unanimous vote to implement restrictions so far.
PPLife
PPLife
Admin

https://vfa2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down