WELCOME TO THE VBA (Video Baseball Association)
Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote to place restrictions on excessive bunting (PASSED)

4 posters

Go down

Vote to place restrictions on bunting

Vote to place restrictions on excessive bunting (PASSED) I_vote_lcap87%Vote to place restrictions on excessive bunting (PASSED) I_vote_rcap 87% 
[ 13 ]
Vote to place restrictions on excessive bunting (PASSED) I_vote_lcap13%Vote to place restrictions on excessive bunting (PASSED) I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Vote to place restrictions on excessive bunting (PASSED) Empty Vote to place restrictions on excessive bunting (PASSED)

Post  PPLife Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:00 pm

A vote in favor of restrictions on bunting will include the following:

The proposed restrictions on bunting

1. No consecutive bunting allowed. This means two batters in a row can not both bunt. If you bunt, the next batter can not.

2. No bunting a runner home.

Last edited by PPLife on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
PPLife
PPLife
Admin

https://vfa2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vote to place restrictions on excessive bunting (PASSED) Empty mets game vs d backs

Post  whitefish369 Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:22 pm

where is rule that says u cant bunt with man on 3rd i see vote

whitefish369

Back to top Go down

Vote to place restrictions on excessive bunting (PASSED) Empty Re: Vote to place restrictions on excessive bunting (PASSED)

Post  Pablocrazy1 Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:02 pm

I strongly agree Joba Ruelz bunted like 3 to 4 times in a row twice. Which is not baseball
Pablocrazy1
Pablocrazy1

Back to top Go down

Vote to place restrictions on excessive bunting (PASSED) Empty Re: Vote to place restrictions on excessive bunting (PASSED)

Post  PPLife Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:13 pm

Redsman944 has announced that this vote is complete, unanimously in favor of placing restrictions, according to the description in the vote. He asked me to place this into the rulebook.
PPLife
PPLife
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joba Rulez 62 Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Pablocrazy1 wrote:I strongly agree Joba Ruelz bunted like 3 to 4 times in a row twice. Which is not baseball

gotta stay out of double plays my friend
Joba Rulez 62
Joba Rulez 62

Back to top Go down

Post  PPLife Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:38 pm

Keep in mind that the bunting rule passed and Redsman944 said that it was not in effect for VBA19, but it is in effect for the Draft league that just launched.

You guys better check with him before you unknowingly violate the new rule.
PPLife
PPLife
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down