WELCOME TO THE VBA (Video Baseball Association)
Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoeless Joe (Rockies) asked to copy & paste his gm sched issues:

Go down

Shoeless Joe (Rockies) asked to copy & paste his gm sched issues:  Empty Shoeless Joe (Rockies) asked to copy & paste his gm sched issues:

Post  PPLife Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:17 am

ive sent messages 2 legendary, legacy, n sportsfreek messages asking when could finish our gms everyday 4 the last two weeks with no reply from either person.

I have sent friend requests, which were declined numerous time throughout the past week still dntworry btit cotinues to ignore me. on some acations he would send a lg wide message i would reply be right there n he wouldnt reply n still hasnt.

DOME SPLITS WAS ON 9/8 at 7:30 pm i sent message 2 play he ignored on 9/10 a 530 pm i saw him in lobby he declined my challenge n the jumped into another lg gm in a diff lg. we have 2 remaining gms

He asked me to post all of this yesterday, but I forgot.

PPLife
PPLife
Admin

https://vfa2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down