WELCOME TO THE VBA (Video Baseball Association)
Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petition to cast vote: secondary player positions (APPROVED)

5 posters

Go down

Petition to cast vote: secondary player positions (APPROVED) Empty Petition to cast vote: secondary player positions (APPROVED)

Post  PPLife Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:14 pm

I hereby petition to cast a member vote concerning putting players in secondary positions.

Last edited by PPLife on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
PPLife
PPLife
Admin

https://vfa2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Petition to cast vote: secondary player positions (APPROVED) Empty Re: Petition to cast vote: secondary player positions (APPROVED)

Post  Champ McGee 1989 Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:04 pm

I SECOND THAT!!!
Champ McGee 1989
Champ McGee 1989

Back to top Go down

Petition to cast vote: secondary player positions (APPROVED) Empty AGREED

Post  whitefish369 Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:24 pm

agreed

whitefish369

Back to top Go down

Petition to cast vote: secondary player positions (APPROVED) Empty agreed

Post  Paletero187 Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:37 pm

players can play any position in this game without making errors....there range is decreased but they still will not commit errors...with that said, players that have a rating of 70 and above in my opinion shows that they have an ability in real life to play that position
Paletero187
Paletero187

Back to top Go down

Petition to cast vote: secondary player positions (APPROVED) Empty Re: Petition to cast vote: secondary player positions (APPROVED)

Post  PPLife Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:57 pm

wow, the commissioner described using the very same guideline of 70 rating or better to determine a legitimate secondary position. Thanks for sharing as that gives us a scenario to envision if a vote were cast and passed, so we can decide to vote for it or not.

Oh, for the benefit of new members, I would like to mention that you don't have to share your side of a votable issue in a petition. It's sole purpose is to determine member interest or concern about a current league issue, regardless of how you will vote.
PPLife
PPLife
Admin

https://vfa2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Weso Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:31 pm

I vote for 70 or above or if the player does it in real life then they should be capable of doing so in the game!
Weso
Weso

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down