WELCOME TO THE VBA (Video Baseball Association)
Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the VBA!

Please register to join if you are new, become part of our online community and receive placement in our leagues.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dpar554 MAY NOT BE FIT FOR THIS TYPE OF LEAGUE

2 posters

Go down

dpar554 MAY NOT BE FIT FOR THIS TYPE OF LEAGUE Empty dpar554 MAY NOT BE FIT FOR THIS TYPE OF LEAGUE

Post  PPLife Wed May 05, 2010 11:51 pm

he violated just about every rule in our game, let him off the hook several times, kept flickering screen, 2-strike bunts, repeated batter bunts

also sent msg stating "stop wasting my time with gay ass rules".

Then he disconnected as i hit a walk-off homer to win game.

okay, lets not waste his time....boot him.
PPLife
PPLife
Admin

https://vfa2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

dpar554 MAY NOT BE FIT FOR THIS TYPE OF LEAGUE Empty Re: dpar554 MAY NOT BE FIT FOR THIS TYPE OF LEAGUE

Post  redsman944 Thu May 06, 2010 3:38 pm

I have sent my xbox off well not quite yet but it will be gone today. It will be back in about 2 weeks. Go ahaead and boot him from lg. We have gotten several complaints about him. I have had to boot him in the past but was hoping he would work out. We want to give everyone a chance. But we must have good quality players who don't mind playing by the rules.

redsman944

Back to top Go down